Salam perpisahan dari KS(K)

4:34 PTG 0 Komen

I just have a quick meeting wif my beloved boss of my boss..she's going to be transfer to another section.. IM SO SAD..REALLY REALLY SAD..


After 3 years 6 months, working under her supervision...i felt like being pampered..i became so attached to her..love her like a mother..she teach me a lot..i learn a lot also from her..she is so motherly..caring..tender..always smiles and laughs..cheerful is one of her strong characteristic..im so lucky u know, being selected to be her PSU..i knew a lot of my colleague really want to be her subordinate..


i do make mistakes..she wont scolded me..but she will call me and advise me..give me a lot of opportunity to bloom here in BEA..she's an angel..

MS LOY, YOUR ARE THE GREATEST TEACHER..

dont forget me here..im more than willing to help you in future.

Regards,
notty gurl.

Unknown

I am a cheerful exclusive-pumping mother to M. Fawwaz Adham and also an independent Shaklee Distributor who love to guide and assist others toward a healthier and happier life... Google

0 ulasan: