My wish..my desire

11:41 PG 1 Komen

Before February 2011, i wanna....

  • Settle my Pi-ti-pi-ti-anne loan.. Recently macam malas nak bayar dah..im so liat oredi.. However, i do understand the important role played by the agency for the new generation. Therefore, i oredi made up my mind to settle it otd. Fullstop..CHAIYOK CHAIYOK..
  • Have a pedometer.. My ex boss said that it’s good to take a minimum of 10,000 steps each day. For our health she said. Scientifically, an average persons stride is between two-and-a-half to three feet long, which calculates to around 2,000 steps to walk a mile; while 10,000 steps is nearly five miles. Imagine what adding five miles of walking to your day would do? A 150-pound adult walking at a moderate pace for a distance of five miles would burn about 400 calories. Another reason why i want this gadget is simply because i love to walk..Keep on wondering how many steps i take everyday without fail? Third, I am the type yang suka nak menang.. I might challenged this gadget (mean im competing with myself hehehe..) to do the 10,000 steps per day, each day i might trying to at least hit the 10k mark and pushing myself to wrack up even more steps to push past it (i hope i can do this everyday).
Hope i can fulfill these wishes within 2 months.. No more entertainment for me..Strictly forbidden to waste my money on unnecessary thing...

XOXOXO,
Sunofguidance.

Unknown

I am a cheerful exclusive-pumping mother to M. Fawwaz Adham and also an independent Shaklee Distributor who love to guide and assist others toward a healthier and happier life... Google

1 ulasan:

red blossom berkata...

leh pinjam pedometer tuh?