My life totally changed..

2:17 PTG 1 Komen

Yes... My life totally changed 360 degree.. I'm already MARRIED to my imperfect-but-gud-enuff-to-make-me-feel-amazing prince..

Solemnization day was on 12.05.12 while my wedding day was on the next day 13.5.12..

I love my mak andam or my make up artist.. i choose them after so many windows and boutiques shopping.. and they met my motto of "the best among the cheapest with superb quality services and satisfaction"..their services are the best.. I took the whole package of pelamin + make up + photographer..  told you the price they gave me was amazingly cheap.. to know them and want to use their services..just click here.. cantik kan i masa kawen..hehehe.. TQ personafizabridal..love your artwork so much..



Unknown

I am a cheerful exclusive-pumping mother to M. Fawwaz Adham and also an independent Shaklee Distributor who love to guide and assist others toward a healthier and happier life... Google

1 ulasan:

F.a.d. R.o.y berkata...

ceh.. ceh.. ceh.. ayat.. tak hingat....