Weekend yang tak best...

10:05 PG 0 Komen

Having bad weekend... except g merambu kat rumah eny..cold war against someone-i-dont-like-to-mention-the-name... is it my fault? my friends faults? They loved me.. took a good care of me.. dont be silly wif the cold-hot war ok... the way u expressed ur feeling to me macam i salah giler..hate it ok...

Dear eny and fad,

Overnite kat rumah eny ..ermmm sempoi..best..especially tang our bengkel..class on make over dah settle..nanti tinggal seleksi tudung and selendang dgn kelas buat cake kan...looking forward for the event..


Love,
Sunofguidance

Unknown

I am a cheerful exclusive-pumping mother to M. Fawwaz Adham and also an independent Shaklee Distributor who love to guide and assist others toward a healthier and happier life... Google

0 ulasan: