Bee..zeee life

10:44 PG 0 Komen

Recently my schedule is very very packed..most of the time with modelling-related core business.. been running the model for almost three-week and as a result i managed to crash my PC. Now im typing this entry using my laptop..the BPTM guy already took my CPU..OMG i crashed a new cpu model. i just using it for about a month you know..sigh...im boring already..

Ermmm.. i forgot to put entry on about my birthday present for this year lo....ok tried promising myself to upload the piccas..hahaha.. among others, i got coach authentic wristlet.. and a hair dryer... will treasure it forever...

See ya,
XOXOXO
Sunofguidance

Unknown

I am a cheerful exclusive-pumping mother to M. Fawwaz Adham and also an independent Shaklee Distributor who love to guide and assist others toward a healthier and happier life... Google

0 ulasan: