Double Promotion...

10:18 PTG 0 Komen

My last post was regarding how i managed to crash my new PC...the failure of mine seem like a successful story for other..bizarre rite...hahaha what to do...just accepted tonnes of wishes and praise..i was praised..i become the jewel-in-the-eyes of this person...want me to hold a kpsu post..am i really that gud..can i met the expectation of other.. really im not into it....if there any chance of exceptional case..want my case to be consider too....i dont think i deserve that post yet...hey let me learn..let me do mistake..let me gain experience and knowldge..then im more than willing to consider it..BUT anyhow,,,im happy..i got recognition.. i got acknowledged..i got promotion...DOUBLE PROMOTION to be precise..yippieee....


Luv,
sunofguidance

Unknown

I am a cheerful exclusive-pumping mother to M. Fawwaz Adham and also an independent Shaklee Distributor who love to guide and assist others toward a healthier and happier life... Google

0 ulasan: