2011 Budget cycle began...

4:36 PTG 0 Komen

Budget cycle started again....means no more enjoying myself with my friends...05 until 06 March 2010, all BEA's were at the Cyberjaya Community Club for budget retreat (retreat la sangat kan)..Tony Fernandes was there giving some thought for the coming budget..2 tickets to london were given to Fazilah...hehehe lucky gurl..wearing all red colour for that day..smack myself..if i go there earlier..i can grab that tickets...arrghhhh...tension already..just writing something bout budget pun already make myself sick..omg..i hate this cycle...biler la november nak sampai..whack!!

Unknown

I am a cheerful exclusive-pumping mother to M. Fawwaz Adham and also an independent Shaklee Distributor who love to guide and assist others toward a healthier and happier life... Google

0 ulasan: